MBOS Oct. 25, 2008

Announce and promote upcoming pageantry events and activities

Moderator: Bandmaster

Gallagher
Support Staff
Support Staff

MBOS Oct. 25, 2008

Post by Gallagher » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:50 pm

Hey everyone I hope you are all finding some much needed and deserved rest this summer. I'm sure you've spent some time with your fall 2008 schedule and I wanted to invite you all to the Marching Band Open Series Contest on Oct. 25, 2008 at Eleanor Roosevelt High School. This event will be hosted by the students and staff of the Norco High School Blue Diamond Brigade.

MBOS is the new kid in town when it comes to Southern California Marching Band competitions. And their events are extremely well run and an experience your students, staff, and parents will enjoy. MBOS brings in the best judging panels for feedback and offers a prelims/finals format to give your students something different then your everyday band competition. The sheets are similar to a BOA style of judging.

I have taken my band to three MBOS events in the last two years and always my kids have had a positive experience and I'd like to invite you to register for our MBOS show at www.wgasc.org. Also this year MBOS is offering a championship event on November 11, 2008 and you do have to participate in at least one MOBS contest to qualify for that event.

If you have any questions regarding the circit I'd be happy to help answer anything I can and I hope to see you all there!
Brian P. Gallagher
Ramona High School Dynasty Band and Color Guard Director