Thread Deletion

News about added features or operating problems and member's suggestions for making improvements to this discussion grou

Moderator: Bandmaster

WiserEyeDear

Thread Deletion

Post by WiserEyeDear » Thu May 15, 2003 11:57 pm

I don't know if anyone really cares to bother with this, but I thought it might be polite to inform users of the reasons a thread they began was deleted.

I started a discussion about a subject I'm very concerned with & now all the replies are gone - I no longer have them to refer back to and I actually needed them. I was going to pull up a word document this evening & archive a bit... But no such luck.

Argh.

So... Um... Moderators? Care to dish out clues now & then? Or ... Moderator? Care to clue me in?
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Hostrauser
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by Hostrauser » Fri May 16, 2003 4:25 pm

It wasn't me. I haven't deleted a thread in a long, long time, and have been pretty busy recently and neglected the board a bit.

But yes, I *always* inform the originator as to why I deleted their thread, should I feel the need to do so.

WiserEyeDear

Post by WiserEyeDear » Sat May 17, 2003 12:36 am

Oh, good to know. Thanks.
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Deleted Thread

Post by Bandmaster » Thu May 29, 2003 5:45 pm

The last thread I deleted was several months ago. Are you talking about "Serious Opinions Wanted"? If so, it is still available. If not and you want, send me a private message and tell me what forum it was in and what the subject was and I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything.
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster