Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

Psalm 56
Veteran
Veteran

Looking to build a staff!!

Post by Psalm 56 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:18 am

Hello:
If you are in the Sacramento / Placer / El Dorado area and are a person who is into building color guards, please contact me. I can be reached at band2gether@comcast.net. As of June 3, 2017, I will be the new band director at Oakmont High School. As of today (May 3, 2017) I have yet to have heard from any current color guard instructor / director -- so I need to reach out to folks to help our students. Our rehearsals are scheduled to be Monday/Wednesday.. 6pm-9pm. I do believe this is a great opportunity. Please do have patience and perseverance as part of your "DNA." Also, know you will be working with a band director with twenty-eight years of experience! Experience leads to wisdom!! If we can work well with one another, please know I would like you work with me longer than a year...

Also, when contacting me, I am not in the position to give you a "dollar" amount for your work. As I said, you will need to be a person who is patient, has perseverance, and I will add.... loving heart.

If you do know the current color guard director, please let him / her know I would love to chat with them and see if he / she and I are "compatible." Or he / she may just want to step aside.... NO WORRIES. We just need to move forward... :D :) :)

Thank you!!

Psalm 56
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Looking to build a staff!!

Post by Psalm 56 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:56 pm

So, I have been informed due to a new job's work schedule, the previous guard instructor cannot make the commitment to continue. Please do consider contacting me band2gether@comcast.net to get more information about being the Oakmont High School Color Guard Director / Instructor.

THANK YOU!! :)

Psalm 56
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Psalm 56 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:46 am

Today is May 26, 2017 .... Oakmont High School is still looking for a color guard director. Would be a great place to create a program. If interested please contact Paul D. Everts at band2gether@comcast.net.

When contacting me and hired, the music is available now to help to begin the choreography.

band2gether@comcast.net

Psalm 56
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Psalm 56 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:52 am

Today is May 26, 2017 .... Oakmont High School is still looking for a color guard director. Would be a great place to create a program. If interested please contact Paul D. Everts at band2gether@comcast.net.

When contacting me and hired, the music is available now to help to begin the choreography.

band2gether@comcast.net

Psalm 56
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Psalm 56 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:28 am

Oakmont HS still looking for color guard instructor. Mondays / Wednesdays. 6pm-9pm. Saturdays 10am-5pm. If you are interested, please contact me (Paul D Everts) band2gether@comcast.net. Very excited about the future. Thank you.