Moderator: Bandmaster

Mickk3
New Recruit
New Recruit

Crossover (fm dance & drill) To Colorguard - no audition

Post by Mickk3 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:30 am

:arrow: *NO AUDITION FEES CHARGED!*

Hi Peeps,

Mick here, colorguard coach of the new 'EN GARDE' drum corps in the Granada Hills (open house details below). Although Granada Hills JFK High School is kind to allow us to use their facilities, we are not otherwise affiliated with the school.

EN GARDE will be fielding a corps and guard this year with many former band members (and active ones), drum corps people and new-comers to the 'activity'.

Our EN GARDE colorguard is co-ed and excellence minded. As long as you have the desire to learn :idea:, no extensive experience is required - Ming (our dance instructor) and I (visuals and guard coach) will coach you in everything you need to know. We will strive, rehearse and perform 'outside the box', stay or get in great shape and have a great time in the process :!:

:arrow: Our schedule will not interfere with any winter guard you're in or band schedule you have (our rehearsals are weekend only). We are willing to host make-up rehearsals to accommodate your present schedules.

“I believe the colorguard section of any drum corps is a special section. We see things differently - from a more visual standpoint. Presentation is everything to us, and even more important are our relationships with others of the same mind. We’re going to create *the* guard; the one you know you deserve to be a part of - the guard everyone looks up to as their measure, the guard that everyone wishes they had joined when they could have. We’re going to create that guard because you and I want the best for ourselves”.

:arrow: We are also filling positions in the areas of brass and percussion lines.

Contact me if you're interested in excellence.

Mick

mickk3@mac.com
Tel; 323-646-2692

:arrow: EN GARDE OPEN HOUSE
JANUARY 5TH AND 6TH, FROM 9-5
(come watch or join in - NO AUDITION FEES CHARGED)
AT JOHN F. KENNEDY HIGH SCHOOL
11254 GOTHIC AVE
GRANADA HILLS, CA., 91344

brass or percussion hopefuls should bring equipment if possible
Hey- Mick here, visual co-ordinator and guard coach for En Garde drum corps in the San Fernando Valley.

Mickk3
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Mickk3 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:37 am

4 days away !!!
Hey- Mick here, visual co-ordinator and guard coach for En Garde drum corps in the San Fernando Valley.

Mickk3
New Recruit
New Recruit

UPDATE

Post by Mickk3 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:46 pm

I can't stop smiling... I didn't want to say anything until we had all the confirmations .. and now we do soooooo -

Designing the EN GARDE drill this year will be 3 different drill-designers

One from Bluecoats - Canton, Ohio

One From Cavaliers - Rosemont, Illinois

and one from The Cadets - Allentown, PA

CAN YOU BELIEVE OUR STAFF???

They'll be joining our other staff members of former -

Blue Devils (brass)

Madison Scouts (brass)

Blue Stars (percussion) and

Santa Clara Vanguard (percussion)

SEE YOU SATURDAY AT 9 SHARP!

*NO AUDITION FEES*

I'm not going to sleep until the weekends over!

Mick

mickk3@mac.com