Need a drill writer?

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

Cavalier81
Rookie
Rookie

Need a drill writer?

Post by Cavalier81 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:33 am

If you are or know a band director look for a drill designer for this upcoming season, I still have a few spots open on my writing schedule.
With over 340 shows written, if you need a drill designer that is “on time” proven and successful, I am your guy.

I am based in San Diego and have clients all over the country.
Shows I have written have been awarded multiple State Champions, Division and Class Champions and Finalist.

Some of my High School clients have included: Poway, Mt. Carmel, Mira Mesa, Del Norte, Mc Kinney (TX) Ronald Reagan(TX),Travis (TX) Pomona (Co),Northern Nash (NC), Callaway (KY) Nogales, Rancho Buena Vista, Mater Dei, Los Alamitos, Vista Murrieta, San Marino, Gateway (PA), James River HS (VA),Madera, Belle Vernon Area HS (PA) West Allegheny (PA), Helix, Eastlake, Murrieta Valley, Southmoreland (PA), Murrieta Mesa, Mission Hills, Bonita Vista, Kennedy, plus many more.

I have written of all divisions of DCI, WGI Winterguards and Drumline finalist.
I have written for the following circuits: DCI,DCA,WGI, BOA, SCSBOA, MBOS, WBA, UIL,PIMBA, USSBA, TOB, MBA, KMEA, OBA, CBA, TBA WGASC and TCGC.
In 2011 I was humbly inducted into the WGASC (largest Winterguard circuit in the country ) Hall of Fame.

My focus is on customer service and instrument placement.

Excellent References upon requests.

To view samples of some of the shows I have written visit my facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/ImpactDrillDesigns?ref=br_rs

If your are interested, Please contact me at: cavalier81@cox.net
Reed Richardson
Impact Drill Designs