Colorguard Instructor MS/HS

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

All_Things_Nostalgic

Colorguard Instructor MS/HS

Post by All_Things_Nostalgic » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Hello :)

I am in search of any middle schools or high schools in the Stockton Area that would be interested in a Colorguard/ Winterguard Instructor. I am willing to start a program from scratch via fundraising (and donations) for any schools that do not have a program in place.

I have headed a Middle School program in the past while I was enlisted. I deployed overseas and had to leave the program.

I am currently an assistant instructor/ tech for a High School Guard, but I am looking to relocate to the Stockton Area in 2014.

Any contacts would be appreciated.

Thank you!

MusicCoach
Drum Major
Drum Major

Re: Colorguard Instructor MS/HS

Post by MusicCoach » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:10 pm

All_Things_Nostalgic wrote:Hello :)

I am in search of any middle schools or high schools in the Stockton Area that would be interested in a Colorguard/ Winterguard Instructor. I am willing to start a program from scratch via fundraising (and donations) for any schools that do not have a program in place.

I have headed a Middle School program in the past while I was enlisted. I deployed overseas and had to leave the program.

I am currently an assistant instructor/ tech for a High School Guard, but I am looking to relocate to the Stockton Area in 2014.

Any contacts would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello! All_Things_Nostalgic

I might know someone who is located in Tracy, Ca looking for a Instrcutor for a brand new independent Guard. If interested please send me an email at eortiz98@live.com. Sub: Guard.
Moreno Valley HS
*Front Ensemble/Battery Instructor* 08-09
*Drill Designer* 08
Temescal Canyon HS
*Front Ensemble Instructor* 05-08
*Marching Instructor* 05-07
Tracy Community Drumline
*Co-Director*
*Music Arranger*
*Drill Designer*