Looking for a HS CG/WG Instructor Sacramento Area

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

AliRey

Looking for a HS CG/WG Instructor Sacramento Area

Post by AliRey » Fri May 22, 2015 2:51 pm

In need of a Color Guard/Winter Guard Instructor for Woodcreek High School in Roseville, CA.

Color Guard Season August 01/November 30 various Band Reviews, Football Games, and SoCal Tour to include Disneyland Performance and a City Parade. Guard meets M-F 7:45 - 9:00 and weeknights as needed. Flexibility in schedule is available. Will need a routine written/choreographed for Parade to include Flag, Rifle and possibly ID unit.

Winter Season will begin in November/December and will need experience at minimum in dance, flag, and rifle. This group won 2015 NCBA Novice Division Winterguard Champs and will be looking to compete just as hard. Rehearsals will need to occur in weekday evenings and weekends as needed.

Compensation will be discussed during interview process.

If interested please contact/send resume to wolfpackguard@gmail.com attention A. Reynolds - Advisor

AliRey

Re: Looking for a HS CG/WG Instructor Sacramento Area

Post by AliRey » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:02 pm

I realize there are a lot of Guard Units and not enough instructors so I am even interested in finding someone/group to host clinics for the group and/or write a show. If you are interested in helping but cannot commit to a full time job - I am still interested!

Alisha Reynolds@comcast.net