winterguard

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Re: dunno yet

Post by RifleDiva » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:58 pm

Our instructor is pretty open with us and tells us our show after field season. As of right now, we've got a lot of the show written and it looks really cool. For those of you who compete in WGASC and will be at Valencia on January 31, watch El Dorado Varsity in Scholastic A and tell me what ya think, k?
RifleLova wrote:my guard is still waiting to see what's going on. little by little they let out more and more information but so far it doesn't sound like too cool of a show but I’m sure they'll make it awesome! i just hope we dont have to wear wigs or nasty tight clothing.
Wigs are cool! We wore wigs in field season and I liked 'em! But maybe I’m just weird like that, lol
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

go go rifle go
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by go go rifle go » Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:01 pm

[edited like whoa]

i thought we weren't gonna get to see you guys, but i just saw our schedule and we're taking the time to watch you guys, since one of our members is an alumni of your guard. yay! good luck!!!

<3!
friends... ya know!

colorguardchicken02

Post by colorguardchicken02 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:54 pm

WE r learning work! wooooooooooooooooP!~!its acually gonna look sorta neat w/ the music. 8-)

cggirl353
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by cggirl353 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:11 pm

colorguardchicken02 wrote:WE r learning work! wooooooooooooooooP!~!its acually gonna look sorta neat w/ the music. 8-)

Congrats!!! I hope you guys have a great season.

:hug: Tawny :hug:

Nephthys
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Nephthys » Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:28 pm

colorguardchicken02 wrote:WE r learning work! wooooooooooooooooP!~!its acually gonna look sorta neat w/ the music. 8-)
Without music we look...insane...
~ANIME FREAK~
*Walking on my dark trail under the Ebon Star*

Why does the plaque say Romona?