Onyx

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

rifledude
New Recruit
New Recruit

Onyx

Post by rifledude » Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:19 pm

I was just wondering if anyone has seen onyx's show yet? How does it compare to last year's show? Better or worse, still exciting?

crack it
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by crack it » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:50 pm

wasnt onyx the one from like Ohio or something with the open guard doing their show with no music or something?
ya

dmode23
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by dmode23 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:05 pm

i heard onyx open was doing music with depeche mode.......could it be true?!?!... :lurk: then i checked there web site again and they already had a name for the show...... :zzz:

Becky :knight:
True, i talk of dreams,
which are the children of an idle brain
Begot of nothing but vain fantasy.

RifleDiva86
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by RifleDiva86 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:41 pm

no...last year onyx did a queen show and they didn't start out with no music, it started out with I need somebody to love, then went into we will rock you...

crack it
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by crack it » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:31 am

RifleDiva86 wrote:no...last year onyx did a queen show and they didn't start out with no music, it started out with I need somebody to love, then went into we will rock you...
ya that was the world guard, but wasnt there an open guard called onyx that had a silent show. They were really clean for not having any music whoever it was.
ya

yellow
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by yellow » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:26 am

Onyx world did a Queen show last year. I think it was called need somebody to love. Their Open guard did a show called "the silent journey" and performed without music. This year the world guard is performing to "the disco era." I'm sure it will be fun just like last year. The open guard, from what I hear is doing Ave Maria and looks a lot like last year's show. :D

Martinez

Post by Martinez » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:44 am

Last years Onyx Open Show was amazing!!!! I mean NO MUSIC it was way cool!!! It was so Prada '95!