Help!!!!

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

C-risYoung

Help!!!!

Post by C-risYoung » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 pm

Hi I want to be a vederan user on this website so I can be admin but. Idk what the rules are?!?! Can someone ztell me wat the rules r??!!

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help!!!!

Post by Bandmaster » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:37 pm

C-risYoung wrote:Hi I want to be a vederan user on this website so I can be admin but. Idk what the rules are?!?! Can someone ztell me wat the rules r??!!
WELCOME! We like to have new users.

To become a veteran user just simply logon, read what others have to say, make serious well thought out comments, and treat others the way want them to treat you. See.. simple! You can also check the FAQ page for information, the link is near the top of the page next to the Search link. Your rank will increase as you make more comments and postings. There is only ONE Admin, and that's me! But if you want to become moderator, just show us that you are level headed and informed, and who knows, you might just earn that position someday!

*Hint* - Most folks here don't like shorthand spelling, many are teachers and we like our students to learn how to spell properly. I know it comes in handy on your cell phone, but that is just for sending short and quick text messages. Here we try to "communicate"... and to do that you have spell out exactly what you want to say!
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster